Thursday, June 23, 2011

Something's gotta give

I hate hearing the phrase 'I'm a busy Mum' it reminds me of ads for cleaning products, but lately I have been. With a two year old, a part time job, a household to run, a small business to run and a house to design, things have been a little nuts. It was only a matter of time before something had to give. The story goes like this....

The Monkey threw my iPhone into a bucket of water about eight months ago. After a very speedy retrieval from said bucket, the phone was stored in some rice in the hope that it would live to see another day. Well it worked! Great! A narrow escape. As time has gone on, the phone has had a steady decline and seems to be having more and more trouble. Not making calls, not letting messages through and sounding like you're talking to Darth Vader on every second call.

The other night a bosom friend of mine had a very quick dash to the hospital to have her baby, and after a number of attempts to call me to babysit, my phone had let me down and another friend was called to help out. Wretched phone I thought. But a least it let through pictures of the new baby on the block. The following morning, my phone had gotten worse and it seemed as there was no service st all by this point. I was going to have to wrangle one of two iPhones from my hubby. Only fair to share I thought. So I finally gave up and admitted to myself that my beloved phone was not going to work any longer. Until I discovered the best tip ever I had come across yet for getting my phone to work....

Pay the bill!!

Something had to give, sorry Optus you were it.

1 comment:

  1. You duffer! Took long enough to figure out that was the problem. I am still chuckling to myself

    ReplyDelete