Monday, July 16, 2012

Top floor framing is on the way!

Ok, I have to admit it. My optimism is building again and the sight of these frames in the dark last night put a smile on my face.

Visiting the space in the sunshine today was glorious. It is such a shame that the roof will block out the sunshine, but I guess it's needed.... I was pleasantly surprised to see sunshine coming over the top of the back pavilion and into the family room space. Perhaps winter won't been so bad after all.

Front facade of the house.  The large opening is for sliding doors out on to a deck.
Looking into the dining room corner - two louvre windows are going into the gaps.

Family Room and highlight windows - should have put them on the western side!
View from rear deck location
Standing in our bedroom - most of the view should stay!
Also, a big congratulations to our builder and his lovely wife who welcomed a new little baby boy into their family yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment