Monday, April 2, 2012

Colour, Colour

My mind has been consumed by colour choices the last few months.  I mostly keep my colour thoughts to myself as I have a tendency to change my mind again and again and again.   I am strangely insecure about choosing a colour and am easily swayed by the scrunched up nose of someone who doesn't think that colour is a good idea. 

One colour choice has been made though - the windows will be white.  Production of the windows will be finished in the next few weeks, so the time to make a choice on the colour of the roof and cladding is now drawing to a close. 

I think I have made up my mind, but my insecure colour personality would like to know what you think!  The images I've collected have inspired my decision making process - if you don't use Pinterest for collecting web based images - I would recommend it!

Blue with Black Windows
 
White and Timber - a front runner


Blend in Brown

Blend in Grey - A popular repin on Pinterest

Cedar phase again....

Grey and White - Mostly because I think I was just trying to find something else
The Ultimate Choice  - Blue and White
There are some constraints - shade, light, fashion - but my heart just keeps coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment